Namaste Technologies is an international cannabis eCommerce company operating seven sites in six countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we are monetizing this information. Last year, we acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
CannMart operates as a subsidiary of Namaste Technologies which allows us to engage in the distribution of medical cannabis through our Toronto location. This strategic acquisition leveraged our strengths in eCommerce and logistics to place us squarely in a position of leadership in the retail distribution of medical cannabis in Canada. Come and grow with one of the best cannabis companies on the planet!
Who You Are
The Email Marketing Specialist will understand marketing and sales processes, have working knowledge of lifecycle email and push notification marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, reporting, and the ability to take on a dedicated project management approach toward these initiatives.
You are a hustler and thrive in a sales-driven, start-up environment. You are not afraid of ambiguity and have the ability to pivot your focus. You enjoy marketing, and growing revenue is your motivation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own end-to-end creation, deployment and maintenance of email, push notification and SMS campaigns
- Identify target audience and customer segmentation required for campaign execution
- Analyze, actively test and report on campaign performance and provide recommendations based on results
- Responsible for developing the acquisition and customer retention strategy using automation programs. Activities include list management and segmentation, journey building, and dynamic and personalized content
- Work independently in a structured team without close supervision
- Remain current on industry trends, standards, and practices
- Strong cross-functional collaboration, specifically with Marketing, E-Commerce, and Product to ensure the alignment of the marketing activities with the sales objectives
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of e-commerce B2C experience
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, agile and metric-driven environment; be comfortable owning revenue targets
- You are a self-starter, with a real passion for building and troubleshooting
- Track record working with sales, email push notification and SMS marketing automation tools e.g Klaviyo, PushOwl, PostScript, SMSBump etc.
- Proficient in mobile/responsive email design and development
- Exceptional communication skills, detail-oriented and a passion for learning about the digital marketing industry
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in writing and testing HTML code
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and project management skills
- Proficient in Photoshop and other Adobe CS product
- Passionate & self-motivated and constantly looking for better ways to bring email concepts and development to new heights that effectively support the business
Personal Traits We Love to See
- You show intellectual curiosity
- You demand integrity
- You practise gratitude
- You make meaningful connections
- You are innovative
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies.
Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.