Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health globally, tackling mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. In our mission to stop men dying too young, we’re seeking a talented Email Marketing Specialist to join our Melbourne-based Australian team on a 12month contract.
Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Specialist will plan, execute, and analyse Movember’s digital communications for our monthly giving product and men’s health programs. Focusing predominantly on email marketing and push notifications, you’ll execute campaigns with excellence through our marketing automation platform. You’ll also be the voice of the audience when it comes to content strategy, knowing what they want and how to deliver upon it, all while promoting the impact Movember is having.
- Collaborate with internal product owners to develop digital communications plans for acquisition, engagement and retention across each product in the portfolio
- Write content briefs and work closely with Movember’s internal creative team to manage content delivery
- Execute and deploy on brand, engaging email, push and sms campaigns successfully and on-time
- Implement A/B testing across all of Movember’s email marketing campaigns
- Manage reporting and play a strategic role in campaign evaluation and defining optimisation opportunities
- Work with outside vendors on functionality for email and push campaigns and implement them accordingly
- Stay current with digital communication best practices, strategies, and industry standards to ensure Movember’s communications are up to date
For this role you’ll need
- Previous experience working in email marketing roles and using marketing automation platforms
- In-depth knowledge of email marketing best practice
- A love of analytics and the ability to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- Basic HTML skills
- Above average attention to accuracy and detail, with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
Does this role sound up your alley? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Click ‘Apply’ to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
1. What will your background and experience bring to our organisation and this role?
2. The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know which of our Values resonate most with you, and why?
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.