Bizrate Insights & Synapse Group, Inc. are expanding the email marketing footprint across B2B partners and B2C clients, specifically via email campaigns and digital outreach. To support this, we are looking for a seasoned, innovative, and collaborative Email Marketing Specialist to elevate our brand communications.
The Email Marketing Specialist will play a crucial role in driving interest and engagement through compelling email communication. This person will create email campaigns that support both our B2B and B2C businesses. On the B2B side, this includes: new prospect conversion, an increase in marketing qualified leads and the support of existing clients. For B2C campaigns, emails focus on customer activation, engagement, and journeys to maintain and support their subscriptions. The focus of this role is developing client and customer journeys, crafting messaging for multiple audiences and lead acquisition.
If you are a self-starter who is looking for the opportunity to focus on all facets of email marketing in a growing team, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Partner with Email Marketing Director to develop and execute on the email marketing strategy including reawakening campaigns for dormant leads & engagement campaigns for current prospects
- Elevate our promotional email programs by developing/writing, deploying and measuring email drip campaigns for multiple B2B and B2C personas and products
- Use Salesforce (Marketing Cloud and Pardot) to build and segment email lists for optimal performance
- Incorporate best practices into all emails (including, but not limited to: subject line creation, email design & content, calls to action, personalization, A/B testing, and automation rules)
- Analyze email performance, assess against goals, and provide insights to increase lead and customer engagement
- Write email subject lines and content that support a strong call-to-action
- Develop, with assistance from stakeholders, email campaigns to support the retention, engagement, and upsell processes
- Manage projects to align with the marketing calendar, including coordination across internal and external stakeholders to execute email programs
- Optimize the customer journey through the development of journey mapping for multiple personas
- Prepare email marketing reports for internal and external stakeholders with key metrics, outcomes and learnings
- Understand best practices for email opt in and list cleaning to ensure high delivery rates
- Work with content team to ensure the latest insights & content is promoted to the appropriate audience in a timely fashion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years in email marketing and promotions
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Experience in designing and managing email campaigns with expertise in email best practices and optimization (subject lines, content, design, etc.)
- Strong ability to analyze and present findings related to email and digital campaign performance
- Proven experience in identifying and nurturing B2B and B2C target audiences and building compelling customer journeys (strong portfolio of professional creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, especially Salesforce including Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great content and clear communication, with a focus on written communication
- Experience writing compelling B2B and B2C emails, including subject line testing
- Proven experience in identifying and nurturing B2B and B2C target audiences and building customer journeys
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and a keen eye for detail
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging B2B and B2C marketing channels and methodologies in email, digital marketing & automation a plus
- eCommerce and/or retail industry experience a plus
Who we are:
Bizrate Insights, a Meredith company, is one of the largest sources of verified customer-generated seller ratings and reviews, helping both retailers and consumers make informed decisions. We collect over 25 million surveys annually from thousands of retailers across North America. Bizrate Insights’ core solutions cover online visitors and buyers as well as retail store buyers, allowing retailers of all sizes to build best-in-class customer experiences, gain competitive intelligence, and attract more qualified traffic.