Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Support Lifecycle Marketing through the use of our CRM and marketing automation tools with the goal of driving engagement and MQL > SQL conversion
- Create and deploy email campaigns by gathering assets, reviewing and approving copy and design, and scheduling campaign send
- Explore opportunities to drive omnichannel lifecycle initiatives
- Build lists and segments using CRM attributes, engagement data, and third-party enrichment
- Take ideas to execution. Create briefs for key lifecycle marketing initiatives and drive projects forward with stakeholders
- Identify Marketing tools that will help the business achieve its key goals, and work with marketing operations to get them approved and implemented
- Explore opportunities to test email subject lines, static and dynamic content, send times, send rates/intervals, etc. based on a variety of audience attributes including industry, location, and engagement
- Generate reports highlighting the efficacy of various campaigns and tests
- Make recommendations to improve lifecycle performance and cross channel funnel movement based on prospect engagement and conversion
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years minimum of experience in email and marketing automation tools
- Experience implementing lifecycle channels such as Sales outreach tools, SMS, direct mail (preferred)
- Experience working with Sales teams (preferred)
- Data driven marketer - you love digging into the numbers and you are adept at driving initiatives to meet clearly defined goals
- Highly organized - you are not only organized yourself, but you bring organization to all projects and meetings that you are a part of
- Demonstrated analytical skills using Excel, Google Sheets to aggregate data, generate reports, identify trends and make recommendations
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams in marketing and operations to ensure alignment between demand generation and operational capacity
- HubSpot, Marketo and HTML experience (preferred)
- Ability to build reports, dashboards and campaigns in Salesforce (preferred)
Education, Certification, Licenses:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field (preferred).
Medable, Incprovides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
U.S. employees and contractors, and International workers with travel to the U.S. must have a willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. All strongly held beliefs, religious, medical, andother legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.