Be part of the team that’s transforming the fight against cancer. Backed by the strength of McKesson Corporation, Ontada combines the power of our technologies used by community oncology providers to deliver evidence-based, personalized care with our real-world analytics capabilities relied on by the top 15 global life sciences companies to accelerate drug development and support the entire treatment journey. Join us as we accelerate innovation and power the future of cancer care.
As a member of the marketing operations team, the Email Marketing Specialist will partner with the Provider Education and Engagement (PE&E) team to execute digital marketing programs using Marketo to support and promote the objectives of Ontada. This includes content generation, email marketing campaign building, and measurement and performance reporting of both operations focused.
The candidate must possess solid communications skills, including an understanding of integrated digital marketing campaigns, and strong project management skills. The Marketing Automation Specialist will also be responsible for continually optimizing email marketing programs for improved performance.
This position will function in a highly matrixed organization. As such it will require expertise in collaboration on cross-functional teams and the ability to make informed decisions in a timely manner, often in sensitive situations requiring scrupulous attention to detail. The right candidate will have the ability to quickly flex between multiple, high-priority projects in order to meet the evolving requirements of the PE&E team and Ontada clients. marketing automation platform and CRM.
- Support the distribution of promotional communications to PE&E customers through the creation, testing, execution and tracking of demand generation and operations-focused digital and direct marketing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Report out on digital and direct marketing campaign results to PE&E team and leadership.
- Meet with the PE&E team to review program status, challenges/opportunities, project management team to review current pipeline of client projects; and strategize to drive continuous operational and quality improvements.
- Troubleshoot current reporting or workflow issues within active campaigns.
This description is general in nature and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet company goals.
Typical Minimum Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in Marketo or similar marketing automation platform creating targeted email programs
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Advanced HTML knowledge, familiarity with WSYWIG HTML editors (e.g., Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity creating images using design programs (e.g., Indesign, PhotoShop)
- Solid communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced marketing environment, constantly striving for excellence
- Ability to work with colleagues at various levels of seniority and experience
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM preferred
Desired Character Traits
- Business maturity, with the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Highly organized with scrupulous attention to detail
- Can effectively influence without authority
- Positive attitude and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.