Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Email Marketing, Specialist will support the Senior Manager, Customer Retention in defining, owning and delivering the comprehensive email strategy for Lucky Brand eCommerce, Specialty Store, and Outlet Store customers in North America. This role will manage the email marketing channel and will create and manage a program designed to foster customer loyalty, increase retention, deliver on sales growth objectives, and increase customer lifetime value. A key focus of this role will be advancing our personalization efforts and building out highly personalized campaigns leveraging advanced CRM software and partnerships.
This role will report into the Senior Manager, Customer Retention.
- Set-up and deploy email campaigns inclusive of marketing, lifecycle and transactional email programs. QA and approve all email campaigns to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct.
- Design and maintain email performance reporting. Provide clear direction and relevant communication to senior leaders and stakeholders regarding email marketing channel performance and communicate actionable insights on opportunities and next steps.
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Customer Retention to develop and execute a comprehensive email marketing program with a focus on personalization to achieve channel sales targets through tactics to drive new customer acquisition, customer retention and conversion.
- Create and optimize segmentation and personalization strategies in partnership with Senior Manager, Customer Retention and Segmentation & Customer Analyst. Continuously work to optimize campaigns and identify opportunities for automation.
- Support the Senior Manager, Customer Retention in developing and delivering a comprehensive email and content marketing calendar aligned with key brand moments, product launches, and core support to leverage across all digital channels in partnership with marketing partners for cross-channel alignment.
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Customer Retention to develop a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize email marketing programs including identifying opportunities to A/B test campaigns, with the goal of driving increased repeat purchase behavior and successful onboarding and conversion of new prospects/customers.
- Develop and monitor new initiatives to drive e-mail list growth to support retention. Partner with marketing team on developing new programs to drive healthy list growth.
- Partner with the Creative team to manage and oversee all aspects of the email development process (e.g., briefing Design and Copy teams, creative review, routing, and deployment). Provide insights and industry best practices to improve program performance and develop a best-in-class program that delivers results.
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record.
- 2-5 years of related experience in email marketing
- Passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing with an interest in apparel and retail.
- Experience working with ESP platforms. Knowledge of Bluecore and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Experience with personalization platforms including such as Movable Ink, Liveclicker.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for email development.
- Experience creating and maintaining automated workflows.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business. Proficient in Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau, BI Tools, etc.). Knowledge of web tools including pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and demonstrated ability to execute projects on or under budget and on time or early.
- Must be able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with partners at multiple levels within an organization (operations, marketing, finance, creative, etc.).
- Familiarity with CCPA, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) a plus.