This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
Paid maternity/paternity leave
How You Will Lead
- Owns and drives email marketing programs, campaigns, and related analysis. Create email content and copy to launch email nurtures.
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test and learn the program, while ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting
- Drives changes in prospect and customer behavior to improve KPI performance, understands conversion levers, and leverages that to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel
- Understands success metrics for each initiative, and has the ability to articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve the most important prospect and customer problems
- Partner closely with the Marketing Operations team to execute personalized, relevant, and timely nurtures for our focus on education, consideration acquisition, churn, and trigger stages
- Help evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritize for testing, and help execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase engagement
- Own the email marketing calendar to keep our database engaged with the latest news, content, and events
- Regularly communicate upcoming email campaigns and report on status and results to marketing stakeholders
- Run highly targeted nurture campaigns to create a qualified pipeline in strategic accounts
- Monitor and improve email marketing metrics
- Work collaboratively to create content and execute campaigns
What You'll Bring
- 2-5 years of marketing experience with 2+ years focused on email strategy and execution
- Knowledge of ecosystem cross-selling, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies
- Experience with delivering compelling creative and messages for different customer segments
- Self-starter with the ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to fruition
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills. The ability to work across teams and resolve challenges productively.