Lemonlight is a video production agency headquartered in sunny Los Angeles, with offices in Chicago, New York, and Miami. We are a growing startup on a mission to create high-quality affordable video content around the world.
We are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist who can help us take full advantage of our extensive email database. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with all members of the marketing team. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and launching email marketing campaigns and working in collaboration with our in-house Paid Media Manager and Social Media Manager. Your goal will be converting all lifecycle stages to customers. The right candidate will be able to pick up the ball and run with it.
We're hiring this role for our Los Angeles office — however, we're all working in a remote setting for now.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns and automation
- Track, manage and report on campaign performance including acquisition
- Create, streamline and improve email automation
- Increase performance through email relevancy via triggers and segmentation
- Develop and deploy email tests using an organized testing methodology
- Work with sales, production, marketing, and product to develop relevant and interesting campaigns concepts
- Own end-to-end execution of campaigns including copy, design, and building of assets.
- Create creative re-engagement strategies.
- Manage unsubscribes and able to work with large email lists safely, (millions of contacts)
- Drive clear and measurable results, main KPI of meetings scheduled.
- Maintain and optimize emails for current newsletter, industry drip campaigns, re-engagement series, and Spotlight panel discussions.
- Work in Hubspot, Apollo, Mailchimp, Sendinblue, and Sendgrid platforms.
What You Bring:
- 2-5 years of email marketing experience for b2b companies
- Expertise building and executing email campaigns within email and CRM platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong enthusiasm, passion, and creativity for both email marketing and overall digital strategy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- High attention to detail while working quickly and efficiently
- Experience with campaign reporting and strategic planning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
As a video production company, familiarity with on-set production will go far. We're always looking for creative ideas to attract new customers and find different ways to maximize efficiency. Your opinion will definitely be heard while you collaborate with a team of experienced teammates all committed to making great content.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours