What started as the result of a hackathon in 2014 is now the world’s #1 Instagram marketing platform. Later was built on the idea that social media management should be easy, quick, and affordable. Six years and hundred thousand users later, we’re still going strong.
We’re looking for people who can help us build something great for our customers—from content writers, designers to developers. So if you’re the kind of person who really cares about making something meaningful, then keep reading.
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
What you will be doing
Later is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our Growth Marketing Team. This role will have a direct impact on Later's Retention and Acquisition marketing efforts. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, this role will assist with the email production workload by building, testing, and reporting on all of our weekly email newsletters, product announcements, and lifecycle automation.
Our Email Marketing Specialist should thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, as this role will work daily with our Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, and Customer Success teams. The right candidate for this role thrives in an agile, creative environment and can meet fluctuating deadlines as part of a busy SAAS environment.
- Build, QA, and schedule all weekly newsletters, product announcements.
- Ensure that emails render and function correctly within a variety of browsers and devices.
- Monitor email performance.
- Develop and execute A/B tests.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Content Marketing teams to ensure the quality and consistency of our end-to-end user journey.
- Maintain best practice on email compliance (CAN-SPAM, CASL, & GDPR).
- Stay on top of email best practices.
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years email marketing experience.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with email platforms (Klaviyo preferred).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and display excellent follow-through and initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
Nice to haves
- Experience with HTML/CSS coding for email.
- Bonus marks for Responsive template experience.
- SaaS or Ecommerce Experience
- Experience with email QA tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid.
- Experience with PM software like Asana or Monday is a plus.
$57,000 - 74,500
- A generous Education & Conference Budget
- Health Savings Plan
- Flexible Hours & Work Schedule
- Technology Bonus
- Annual Company Retreat
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Bright, spacious, and modern office, 5 rooftop patios with amazing city views
People & Places (HR), Product, and Development roles are based out of our Vancouver headquarters. If you are not located in Vancouver, but interested in relocating for the role let us know!
Whereas, roles on our Marketing and Customer Experience teams are open to remote candidates based out of Toronto and London, UK, in addition to working out of our Vancouver headquarters.
Note about applying
This is the best place to submit your application for it to be reviewed by our team. Later does not work with recruitment agencies to fill open positions. We will not be accepting requests to work with agencies.