At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We’re looking to add an Email Marketing Specialist to our fast-paced and goal-oriented Performance Marketing team.
Location: We’re a remote-first company and looking to hire this person anywhere between the PST - EST timezone.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
In The Email Marketing Specialist Role, You Will
- Create new email flows and content delivery automations
- Write email copy for one-off upsell/cross-sell opportunities and AE reach out/follow-up automations
- Coordinate with other departments/teams to announce promotions, events, thought leadership reports, new/updated product features, training sessions, company announcements, and specific customer messages
- Optimize existing email flows (including but not limited to abandoned cart, customer onboarding, churn/win-back, re-engagement)
- Establish email best practices and drive consistency across the organization
- Optimize personalization & content to increase sales and conversion rates
- Perform ongoing maintenance of email lists, custom Events and Fields, segments, forms, tags and more
- Create and implement ongoing email testing - subject lines, email copy, images, CTAs, discount offers - track test results, and optimize emails based on findings
- Deep dive to fix any potential issues that may affect email program health and deliverability
Who You Are
- You have been working in email marketing for 3+ years
- You have 2+ years of experience building email programs with Marketo
- You have deep technical knowledge of email best practices and a/b testing methodologies within Marketo
- You have experience executing campaigns that drive conversions
- You possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You are capable of multi-tasking and coordinating projects and conversations simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- You know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- You work independently with minimal supervision
- A Plus: Experience with Active Campaign, Salesforce, Tableau
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team.
- Remote-first culture.
- International Meetups.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to the start date.