Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a "Woman to Watch in 2020" by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in gross merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop; and key influencers like Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You'll Do:
- Support and manage the day-to-day execution of the email marketing programs, including campaigns and other strategic channel initiatives to improve program performance through customization, automation reporting and optimization
- Assist in the development and management of marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels including, but not limited to, emails, events, webinars, social media and remarketing
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams in executing email program launches, onboarding, promotional activities, and support the day-to-day needs of JOORs multi-channel marketing efforts
- Monitor key performance indicators and evolve channel strategy to meet program goals and improve channel performance
- Manage the communication calendar for all existing customers
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Content Strategy teams to identify data & copy needs for effective member segmentation, targeted content, and tracking
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years email marketing execution experience
- 1+ years experience using project management tools
- 1+ years Hubspot Reporting or similar CRM reporting tools experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed and remote teams
- Good organizational skills and great attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to present ideas, data, and results clearly, and communicate effectively across business teams
- Familiar with HTML and CSS
What We Offer:
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.