JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. You, as our Email Marketing Specialist, will lead and establish email strategies and campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in email marketing, working with both middle market and enterprise level customers across a wide range of industries.
- Manage all marketing email campaigns from creation, implementation, measurement, and optimization
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of email campaigns
- Support content planning of calendar for CRM and manage campaign schedules
- Serve as JobTarget's email tool expert - update images and content quickly; stay up to date on enhancements and new features
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions, customer lifecycle and lifetime value
- Leverage data to power better customer messaging & experiences - from triggered emails to real-time content personalization
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness and identify opportunities
- 3+ years' experience in email marketing
- Hands-on experience with email campaign management tools such as Cheetah Digital, Clutch, Salesforce.
- Experience in B2B Marketing Automation such as Pardot required
- Understanding of market segmentation and data driven marketing strategies
- Track record of high-performance meeting targets and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, or marketing required
- Effective and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and working independently
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.