ISS Market Intelligence (MI) is a leading global provider of data, analytics, insights, media, and events solutions to the global financial services industry.
ISS MI empowers global asset and wealth management firms, insurance companies, distributors, service providers, and technology firms by providing cutting-edge market-engagement platforms and the actionable intelligence necessary to fully assess their target markets, identify and analyze the best opportunities within those markets, and execute on comprehensive go-to-market initiatives to grow their business. ISS MI clients benefit from our increasingly connected global ecosystem that leverages a combination of proprietary data, powerful software and analytics, timely and relevant insights, in-depth research, as well as an extensive suite of industry leading media brands that deliver unmatched market connectivity through news and editorial content, events, training, ratings, and awards.
ISS MI data and analytics solutions include intelligence from BrightScope, Discovery Data, Financial Clarity, Flowspring, FWW, Investor Economics, MISight, Mortgage Clarity, Plan for Life, RainmakerLive, and Simfund, and ISS MI media brands and market-engagement platforms include Chief Investment Officer, PlanAdvisor, PlanSponsor, Financial Standard, FS Sustainability, Money, and Industry Moves.
Discovery Data is seeking a Email Marketing Specialist to join our team and manage our MarketReach service providing clients with full marketing support. Responsibilities include providing campaign creative, HTML design, consulting, email deployment, and analytics.
Recognized as the preeminent solution to identify, reach and do business with firms and professionals in the financial services industry, Discovery Data offers an exciting environment that fosters personal growth and unlimited career potential. This is a full-time position located in Eatontown, NJ, offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Monitor email infrastructure including email deliverability, IP reputation, and domain configuration
- Integrate campaign workflows and automation into client websites and CRM systems
- Analyze and track campaign performance to drive optimization and updates
- Experience with omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Attend industry conferences to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, best practices and tools
- Obtain certification for email service provider and other core resources utilized
- Create and maintain policies and procedures documentation
- 3 to 5 years’ experience executing email campaigns and managing marketing automation platforms
- Extensive experience coding HTML and designing email creative templates
- Experience migrating to new marketing automation platforms and working with product and development teams
- Understanding of Insurance and Financial Industry
- In-depth understanding of email and privacy laws in the U.S. and internationally
- Understanding of email connectivity with CRM systems, social media and websites
- Exceptional work ethic, organizational and communication skills, and determination to contribute to team success
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to requirements in a fast paced and changing environment
Discovery Data offers a consolidated view of the financial services industry, including 40,000 firms and over 2 million professionals. Access to our data is provided via subscription to an online portal and through our Salesforce app, custom API integrations, and secure HTTPS and FTP sites. In addition, Discovery Data is the industry leader in data hygiene services and experts in data-driven market insight and marketing campaigns.
Each team member contributes to Discovery Data's overall success, allowing your performance to have a meaningful impact on the company, its clients and your career. Apply today if you believe you would be a good fit.
#MIN #Associate #Marketing
Discovery Data is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Benefits Include
- Medical, Dental and Vision – multiple PPO plans to choose from
- 401(k) Plan with a competitive Company Match up to 9% inclusive of Safe Harbor contribution
- FSA and Commuter benefit programs
- Generous Paid Time Off (annualized minimum of 20 days vacation, 11 holidays and separate paid sick leave)
- Flexible Work & Hybrid policies may apply
- Paid Parental Leave
ISS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Veteran and Disability Acts.