If you love challenges, solving complex problems and generating impact on millions of people, keep reading!
As an Email Marketing Specialist, your mission will be to grow the activity of our users through the use of email campaigns. Our goal is to reach users in a personalized way and bring them relevant messages so that they always have a reason to enter Taringa. To achieve this we need a curious person who is interested in different types of audiences and who is able to detect opportunities.
A successful campaign will depend on understanding the user bases, organizing them, putting together relevant messages and sending them at the right time, as well as measuring the impact of actions and building automated email flows.
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns, as well as test its success.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Design automated email flows.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
You'd be a great candidate if you have
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Responsible or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge tracking URLs.
- Knowledge of database cleaning and creation of new ones following user behavior.
- Experience with Greenarrow or any email marketing tool such as EmBlue or Mailchimp.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Highly motivated, creative mind.
- Advanced English and Spanish language proficiency.
Benefits & Perks
- Possibility of working with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project
- 100% Remote working (contractor) from anywhere or choose the nearest WeWork!
- Top tier compensation & bonus
- Paid holidays
We’ve got a fast & dynamic hiring process
- Meet our TA team
- Tech Interview
- Meet the Hiring Manager
We’re excited to see what you’re made of!