We’re seeking an energetic and highly organized individual to join our growing Digital Marketing team. The Email Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day management of client-sponsored and member engagement email communications and will assist and participate in various functions related to member engagement and client-sponsored tactics. This individual will report to the Director of Marketing, work closely with other members of the Marketing and Member Services team, and collaborate with various teams across Skipta to ensure all components of client-sponsored campaigns are executed flawlessly and within contractually obligated timelines. We are seeking someone who is comfortable in an environment where priorities can shift rapidly and is adaptive to change. The Email Marketing Specialist should be results and performance driven: possessing enthusiasm to cross-train, take on ambitious goals and over-deliver results.
Skipta is the leading social network of specialized online medical communities for verified healthcare professionals. We manage a network with over 700,000 healthcare professionals across 31+ closed-loop, specialty-specific social communities, spanning allied health, physician, and managed care audiences.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, test, troubleshoot and deploy client-sponsored email campaigns
- Create and deploy automated marketing campaigns in an automation platform
- Work closely with internal colleagues to coordinate the production and publication of marketing editorial content
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketing campaign performance
- Provide status updates, tracking, and reporting on member engagement and client-sponsored email communications to relevant teams
- Support Digital Marketing Team with various tasks as needed
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing or Communications concentration preferred
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Analytics tools: Maropost, Litmus, Tableau
- Proficient with CSS and HTML coding, experience with email-specific coding preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and market trends is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, including email copywriting expertise
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to quickly solve problems as they present as well as proactively identify and resolve potential issues to avoid escalation.
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Our Informa Intelligence Division provides the niche, sector-specific intelligence and analysis that gives customers a competitive advantage. We focus on the areas that are most valuable to customers: where intelligence can be directly integrated into their workflow and practices, and where it is predictive and prescriptive, targeted at what will happen and what actions businesses can take, rather than what has happened already.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days paid vacation, 10 days paid sick leave, 9 national holidays, plus 2 floating holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information. See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here