At INE we value having an environment where employees constantly grow their skills, are encouraged and given the tools necessary to develop professionally and personally and advance in their careers.
What we're offering here at INE, is an environment that fosters creativity and provides members of our team an opportunity to shape the future of our company.
If change excites you, if you thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves, and you jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects, then INE is the place for you.
We’re currently looking for a Email Marketing Specialist to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele
- collaborate with coworkers across departments to ensure maximum uptake of offerings
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence
- Distributing emails through the use of marketing automation software
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or similar
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience with Marketing and Sales platforms
- Familiarity with pertinent marketing automation and analytics software
It Would Be Great if You Had
- A proven track record with various MarTech tools and the drive to learn more
- HubSpot experience preferred
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Prior database management experience in a similar role
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- Drive, ingenuity, and ambition
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
We offer some perks you're sure to love. Our employees’ Health Care Plans are 100% employer covered - including medical, dental and vision, and that includes your family too! There's a matching 401k plan as well. We have snacks and drinks for our employees, free of charge, and cater lunch for the entire office each Friday!
INE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.INE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.