We're seeking an expert Email Marketing Specialist to join our team. You'll be primarily responsible for performing day-to-day email activities, including but not limited to: building and deployment of email communications, A/B testing, data segmentation, and running monthly reports.
We’re looking for someone who will take pride in the details and who has an eye for improving processes along the way. This position is expected to utilize email marketing best practices and to stay caught up on new email technologies.
- Set up, test, and launch emails for recurring, nurture, and marketing campaigns
- Thoroughly proof and test all emails in Litmus before sending
- Apply updates to existing campaigns when needed
- Develop A/B tests for subject lines, templates, images, CTAs, and email journeys
- Pull and analyze reports on email success metrics, identify red flags
- Perform regular maintenance in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency
- Execute best practices in email development, accessibility, and email compliance regulations
- Work cross-functionally with members of various teams using Slack and Zoom
- Use Asana to collaborate and track the progress of team projects
- Other tasks as needed
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ability to collaborate with a team remotely
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, or technology related preferred) or equivalent working experience
- At least one year of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar ESP/Marketing Automation Tool
- Experience with Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
- Basic understanding and experience with HTML/CSS and SQL
- Experience with AMPscript a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of email compliance regulations such as CAN-SPAM and GDPR
- Familiarity with email and marketing automation technology
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you are able to find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative work space and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks are applicable to all positions and/or locations**
Check us out!
Stack Overflow Company Page
List of states we are able to hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.