Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for trailblazers to join us in revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are looking for a highly organized, results oriented, self-starter to join our growing marketing team! The Email Marketing Specialist will be a critical member of the team and a key driver of channel execution. This individual will collaborate with our marketing team leaders to optimize and improve our email marketing programs to align with organizational targets and outcomes.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great addition to the team!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until ~September 1, 2021. Until then, you can work remotely in another state but will eventually need to be in the Denver area once we reopen)
Targeted Base Salary Range: $72,000.00 - $85,000.00, depending on experience. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Characteristics Of An Awesome Homebot Email Marketing Specialist
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, solution-oriented thinker who takes initiative and enjoys solving complex problems
- Collaborative. Enjoys sharing and working with the larger team to meet goals
- Organized and detail oriented. Comfortable creating and implementing processes with detailed documentation.
- Fail upwards. An eagerness and excitement when testing new ideas.
- Results oriented. You are motivated by setting ambitious goals and achieving them.
What You’ll Be Accountable For
- Work with marketing managers to conceptualize, create, and implement lead nurture strategies that increase SQLs.
- Complete understanding of our campaign workflows. Tracking & identifying key behaviors that drive engagement and action.
- Work with Marketing Operations and Data Analytics team on data management strategies to ensure we maintain clean, accurate data integrity and continuity.
- Launch A/B tests, analyze results, and identify key opportunities and actionable next steps to improve campaign performance.
- Provide consistent reporting, analysis, and optimization of ongoing campaigns including but not limited to: lead nurture, re-engagement, referral, ABM, retention & win-back campaigns.
- Support in the development, implementation, and organization of ongoing email marketing processes including: list management and naming conventions, A/B testing processes, creative template management and tracking.
- Support in analyzing, maintaining, and optimizing lead scoring model.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Marketing & Customer Success to target prospects/customers with the right messaging at the right time while identifying inefficiencies and opportunities for automation.
- Use strategic problem-solving skills and industry best practices to increase deliverability and effectiveness of email campaigns.
- A clear understanding of our Hubspot & Salesforce instance and the flow of data between them.
- A strict adherence to compliance. Ensuring we are using best practices for CCPA & GDPR.
- This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager
- You will work closely with Sales & Marketing
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of related marketing experience with a history of managing campaigns
- 2+ years creating, writing, testing, and optimizing automated marketing strategies
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.) and Salesforce
- Experience creating and implementing multi-tier ABM campaigns
- Knowledge of advanced segmentation and targeting
- Experience with journey-mapping and understanding of buyers journey best practices
- Excellent writing skills. Comfortable writing content and crafting compelling messaging across multiple audiences
- Previous experience maintaining data cleanliness and integrity
- High attention to detail, strong communicator, well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- SaaS, start-up, and/or agency experience preferred
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Equity Appreciation Program
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Remote Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Whiskey Tasting!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Leadership Training & Promote from within
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth and upleveling skills
More about Homebot
Problem We’re Solving
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 70 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!