At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
This new role will focus primarily on the development of dynamic email marketing campaigns. The role will require knowledge of HTML/CSS to code customer facing email communications with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. The Email Marketing Specialist will help to grow and maintain our email marketing program. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, you will assist with cross-departmental support, audience segmentation and targeting, building and sending email campaigns, testing and reporting, and supporting email policies and best practices.
Duties And Tasks
- Build emails using HTML, CSS, AMPScript.
- Responsible for conducting preliminary testing for functional and rendering quality of emails and solutions.
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platform, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Support day-to-day management of email campaigns including email updates, new content, monitoring, and reporting
- Bachelors in IT, Business, or Marketing or 5+ years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience
- 1+ years working with HTML for email
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
- Ability to hand code HTML/CSS emails - proficiency in responsive email design
- Experience in fluid/hybrid coding as well as dark-mode fixes.
- Understand industry best practices related to email development
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts.
- Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various platforms
- Understanding of Web Safe Fonts, Font Stacking
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CCPA and GDPR email regulations.
- Comfortable handling change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process and business
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Experience in Litmus (Testing, Insights) or similar is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for extending email capabilities with GIF’s, Moveable Ink, AMP, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple assignments, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Experience converting strategic thoughts into actions that drive business results
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience in cultivating relationships with key stakeholders across functions and levels to achieve business objectives and drive strategic change
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Certification as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist is preferred.