We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS . Come be part of remarkable.
How You Can Make a Difference
HealthEquity is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to serve as a key member of HealthEquity’s Marketing team. This person will help develop the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns to increase engagement and drive action among accountholders. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing and developing innovative, data-driven marketing campaigns. They will be involved in the development, execution and optimization of multi-channel campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish tasks and workflows to maintain on time delivery of campaigns
- Develop SLAs and process to manage requests and workflow from requestors and other members of the marketing team for projects for the team
- Strategize full campaigns to increase engagement and roi
- Analyze effectiveness of campaigns and collaborate on improvements and further testing
- Collaborate with creative, content, account managers, database managers and other departments to ensure optimal campaign execution
- Lead the setting up of email campaigns and customer journey workflows in Marketing Automation Tool
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications or related field
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing or marketing automation (healthcare or financial industries, preferred) & campaign project management
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar ESP/Marketing Automation Tool
- Proven experience working though campaigns including email and other marketing channels
- Ability to communicate well with other teams & proven ability to work with multiple work groups diplomatically
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in marketing and communication
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems requiring the use of ingenuity and creativity
- A thirst to always challenge the status quo and find unique solutions to problems
- Creative thinker who can identify opportunities for optimization to help achieve goals
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- A business & results-oriented mentality
Benefits And Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. HealthEquity is a drug-free workplace. For more information about our EEO policy, or about HealthEquity’s applicant disability accommodation, drug-free-workplace, background check, and E-Verify policies, please visit our Careers page.