Health IQ believes that the health conscious are overpaying for their insurance. We are the only company that combines your current health, health literacy and active lifestyle to better predict your long-term health, getting you rates up to 41% lower.
We're an innovative insurtech company using science and data to negotiate special rates on insurance for health conscious communities like walkers, runners, cyclists, vegans, yogis, etc. Our goal is to improve the health of the world by rewarding these health heroes with social and financial rewards.
Health IQ is looking for energetic early-career candidates for the Email Marketing Specialist position. The Email Marketing Specialists will work alongside the marketing team to
- Drive customer engagement and sales for insurance products through email and SMS marketing.
- Create multiple nurture programs to continue meaningful conversations through content with prospects to convert to sales.
- Design trigger marketing campaigns that address change in status of a prospect (birthday, life event, etc)
What you will be doing:
- Manage and build overall email, text and chat lead generation strategy utilizing Eloqua marketing platform.
- Create various email, text, chat lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email, text, chat templates
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Improve and maintain email and SMS deliverability
- Report on sales revenue generated from email efforts
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing relevant degree
- 4 years of hands-on experience designing, developing and executing email, text and chat campaigns
- Solid understanding of email marketing and email practices
- Proficient using marketing automation technology, specifically Eloqua or similar platform (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign)
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with IP warming and deliverability monitoring and improvement
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools (Tableau, Periscope)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
As a rapidly growing company, new opportunities for growth and development continue to become available. We believe in promoting from within, and look to reward high performing employees with new opportunities.
As a company that strives to reward the health conscious, we celebrate the accomplishments of our employees. We have built celebration as an active process where everyone from the CEO down publicly acknowledges employee achievements.
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
At the end of the day, we are a business-minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like-minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
Competitive rates for our employees' costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance. We offer a 401K, and pay 100% of your life insurance benefit option! We also offer various Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefits to meet you and/or your families needs. Only fulltime employees are eligible for benefits.
Due to the safety for our employees, Health IQ went remote in 2020. We continue to work remotely, and are hiring for remote opportunities all over the country.