Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Email Marketing Specialist? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn More About Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Email Marketing Specialist like you to be a part of our team.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing scalable email campaigns, as well as managing the email marketing system (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and supporting system users. The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating email initiatives through the process of creative development, as well as business, clinical and legal approvals.
- Execute enterprise email marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure the quality of all email campaigns, including the integrity of subscriber data, compliance with CAN-SPAM and other legal requirements, and email marketing Best Practices
- Serve as Admin of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, provide technical support and training for users
- Collaborate with team to develop KPIs for email marketing initiatives
- Assist with tracking and reporting ROI of enterprise email marketing initiatives to key stakeholders
- Update documentation, campaign toolkits and Salesforce Marketing Cloud training materials
- Regularly perform data analysis and segmentation
- Develop email campaign copy and supporting web content
- Collaborate with the Web Analytics team and use Google Analytics Premium to track the success of email marketing initiatives and make data-driven optimizations to campaign landing pages
- Demonstrate capability in using email marketing systems, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Perform regular A/B tests
- Coordinate email messaging and distribution in conjunction with other business units.
Bachelor's degree is required for a successful applicant.
1+ year of experience is needed.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys a plus
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM legislation a plus
- Knowledge of email Best Practices and success metrics preferred
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM platforms a plus
- Strong Excel skills, including the ability to use pivot tables is required.
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Email Marketing Specialist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.