Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
This Job Is Ideal For Someone Who Is
- Adaptable/flexible – Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment while pivoting quickly when needed.
- Achievement-oriented -- Enjoys taking on challenging projects, celebrating successes and learning from shortcomings
The Email Marketing Coordinator will work cross functionally to craft and deploy relevant emails campaigns for Guaranteed Rate. This role is one that is strategy driven and heavily focus on email KPI’s and analytics. The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for testing, compliance and all trigger, transaction and life-cycle email management.
- Assist in coordinating and managing weekly email execution queue
- Own process for execution and on-time delivery of life cycle and promotional email campaigns
- Responsible for segmentation, file health, testing for daily emails.
- Assist Email and MarTech teams in data cleansing
- Manage ongoing optimization of programs by designing and implementing comprehensive, measurable A/B and multivariate testing plans
- Collaborate with team to develop post-deployment campaign summaries that include goals, results, and recommendations/opportunities for optimizing future sends
- Monitor, track and report all email marketing campaigns (including open rates, conversion etc.) to stakeholders and develop test campaigns to execute new initiatives and increase conversion
- Work closely with the marketing teams to develop new email campaigns, automations, strategies and workflows
- Research and communicate resolutions for any deliverability issues
- Focus obsessively on all aspects of email communication and metrics with a strive for continuous improvement
- Field and answer questions from other Marketing teams regarding email campaigns
- Field all unsubscribe requests in a timely manner to maintain clean data
- Assist in execution of other marketing assets such as print and social
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects and priorities with minimal oversight
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of email and digital marketing campaign experience required
- Deep experience with email campaign management systems and processes
- Experience working with data and use of import/export tools to move and transform data between systems
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of HTML/CSS optimized for email, with the ability to make recommendations on responsive design coding
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Very strong problem-solving skills with a technical mindset
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently
- Effective written and verbal communication, listening and organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as ActiveCampaign or Eloqua also a plus
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.