GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com .
GRAIL is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who is an expert in all things email communication for our audience groups (B2B, B2C). This role will be passionate about executing all aspects of our promotional email strategy to all audiences, while also assisting in our transactional email processes for the Galleri test, GRAIL’s multi-cancer detection brand. You are passionate about our mission and coming into an early stage company where they get to help build this function from the ground up.
- Help build the email journeys for all audiences with respective business leads on the product team and our agency partners, providing content and email standard methodologies guidance as needed.
- Responsible for executing B2B customer, patient and provider-based email campaigns.
- Lead the email communication calendar across multiple teams, ensuring our email deployments are optimized at a recipient-friendly cadence.
- Monitor campaign performance and present results to the team in monthly and ad-hoc reporting.
- Ensure email templates are mobile-friendly, and optimized in accordance with email best practices.
Your Background Should Include
- 5+ years in an email management role serving B2B and B2C audiences using campaign/automation management tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Strong data analysis skills. Experience devising and executing A/B testing and improving email performance over time that align with our KPI’s.
- Strong understanding of data privacy email compliance including CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for deliverability, subscriber list health, email creative execution, customer segmentation, dynamic and conditional content build-out.
- Proficiency with basic HTML/CSS editing, Litmus testing.
- Shown ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- A shown self-starter who can lead and run projects end to end and drive results, while frequently aligning their partners.
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems such as Marketing Cloud and Pardot is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and related CRM integration technology.
- Healthcare and/or highly regulated business sector experience a plus.
- Experience with an aspirational/emotional business where email content was a big part of driving revenue and brand adoption is also a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GRAIL, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("GRAIL") does not accept any liability for fees for resumes from recruiters or employment agencies (“Agency”), without a binding, written recruitment agreement between GRAIL and Agency describing the services and specific job openings (“Agreement”). GRAIL may consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume and explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the Agency, unless an Agreement is in place. Any email or verbal contacts with any person within GRAIL is inadequate to create a binding agreement. Agencies without an Agreement are requested not to contact any hiring managers of GRAIL with recruiting inquiries or resumes. Agencies interested in partnering with GRAIL may contact GRAIL's HR Department through our Customer Service team .