Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for delivering promotional and automated email campaigns that drive brand awareness and improve customer experience. This position will be working closely with multiple stakeholders and internal teams to define operational processes and assist in gathering business requirements. This position will also be working with customer data utilizing a more engaging customer experience through email automation systems.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Compose, execute and optimize automated email campaigns within email automation systems (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Maintain email marketing calendar to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Track and develop dashboards in Marketing Cloud on the health of the email database.
- Recommend and implement A/B testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective email content.
- Proactively report on email marketing trends and provide recommendations on innovation through email.
- Follow and maintain a QA process check to ensure error-free deployments.
- Work with Marketing Team members to send product and Partner announcements, newsletters, and webinars to increase content engagement.
- Proofread and edit emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders from various departments across the company to develop and craft engaging email content for deployment.
- Ensure consistent messaging, branding and content across all email campaigns.
Qualifications And Skills
- 1-3 years experience in Email Marketing, Marketing Automation or a similar role.
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Salesforce).
- Familiar with data privacy laws and regulations (GDPR, CASL etc.).
- Basic knowledge of coding for email automation is highly valued.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent proofreading abilities.
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must stay relevant to technology and should have the flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market demands.
- Excellent verbal, written (including editing) communication skills.
- A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
Why Job Seekers Choose Geotab
Work from home and flex work arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Online learning and networking opportunities
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Competitive medical and dental benefits (full-time employees only)
Retirement savings program (full-time employees only)
Our Core Values
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!