- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back.
- Build and execute email marketing templates and campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Create and manage journeys in Marketing Cloud.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with key stakeholders on campaign stats.
- Follow up on interested leads.
- Oversee bulk email accounts and record leads.
- Moderate Administrative duties.
- Conduct buyer meetings and participate in tradeshows.
- Assist in coordinating meetings and shipments.
Experience and Required Qualifications
To be successful in this role we believe you are a multi-tasker who can handle several ongoing projects at once. You obsess over attention to detail, have a passion for project management, are inquisitive, have a positive attitude, will pitch in to help your colleagues as needed and embrace new opportunities. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and bring a forward-pushing, get-it-done attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or similar preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com Administration and configuration is highly preferred.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Credential preferred.
- Experienced in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Team player who is willing to step outside of the job description as necessary.