Generali Travel Insurance, a leader in the travel insurance and assistance industry, is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to own the development, deployment and reporting process for our email marketing program.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build email marketing campaigns to promote products and services, nurture leads, and promote the brand
- Ensure marketing messages are sent in proper form and template, following industry policies
- Continually monitor and analyze to ensure best practices are being used
- Schedule, test and send messages using email automation software
- Optimize results by testing subject lines, personalization, creative, copy, etc.
- Ensure high inbox deliverability rates by monitoring major email providers (Gmail, Outlook, Apple, etc.)
- Track and analyze campaigns to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage list segmentation
- Develop best practices from previous campaigns to inform subsequent outputs
- Collaborate with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs
- Liaison with copywriters and strategists in creation of the Email Marketing Calendar
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 1-2 years email marketing experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with automation and email service provider software
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work under deadlines
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
Physical Working Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for long periods of time; use of hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; finger dexterity; talk; hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.