If you are an experienced email marketer looking for a fast-paced, innovative company to grow your career keep reading! At Frontdoor we move fast and learn faster. We dive deep, think big, and practice ownership every day. We are hiring an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to help build, execute and manage email campaigns for various channels for the OneGuard and Landmark Home Warranty brands. This candidate would be joining a marketing team that is sales-driven while also deeply passionate about providing unprecedented service to our customers and partners.
Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Specialist:
- Create and implement automated and ad-hoc email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analyze data to draw key recommendations around campaigns
- Develop and manage journeys around customer, lead, and real estate partner lifecycles
- Segment lists to increase engagement of target audience and drive conversions
- Work with IT department to pull in subscriber data and create API triggers
- Monitor and analyze revenue, campaign performance, click and opens rates, etc.
- Ensure brand standards and messaging are consistent and maintained for each brand
- Report KPI’s and campaign results to the marketing manager
- Monitoring deliverability and practice CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance to ensure high deliverability and data hygiene
- Work closely with the marketing channel specialists to create campaigns that align with their initiatives and goals
- Create copy and content for emails using HTML and email builder templates
- Use Google Analytics 360 for email conversion tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and 3 years of email marketing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience and Certifications highly preferred
- Proven success in email marketing and campaign management
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Proficient Google Analytics and Excel
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized
- Fast-learner and adaptable
- Must be goal-driven and a go-getter that takes ownership
- As part of our commitment to the health of our associates and the local communities we serve, we are temporarily conducting all of our interviews and training sessions virtually, and our employees are working from home over the next few months.