Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are clear in your communication, creative in your approach, and meticulous in your work. You understand the importance of reaching customer segments with the messages that resonate most. You’re the type of person who does well in a team environment, engages with process building, and wears an infectious positive attitude.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for customer and prospect communication across all Formstack products.
- You will play an active role in developing messaging, optimizing open rates and click ratios, and improving email campaign influence.
- You will work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to align email communications with the marketing team’s content calendar and ensure email deliverability to the proper customer and prospect segments.
- Organized communicator who can prioritize messaging and maximize customer retention.
How You Will Succeed:
- Manage the creation and distribution of compelling email communications for various audiences and customer segments, including newsletters, product announcements, bridge campaigns, and sales promotions
- Oversee daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time
- Measure effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and recommend tests to optimize email marketing efforts
- Plan, test, maintain and evolve multiple complex nurture based marketing campaigns
- Segment email lists and develop systems for nurture campaigns to various audiences
- Optimize emails for deliverability, open & click rates, conversion, etc.
- Help monitor and QA our email operations, including deliverability monitoring and other program coordination as required
What/Who We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years of email marketing experience
- Experience writing and editing email marketing content
- Strong skills writing and troubleshooting HTML and CSS for a variety of devices
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, and other email compliance practices
- Experience with a CRM or Marketing Automation Software (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot a plus)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and composition ability
- Ability to operate and meet deadlines under pressure
Salary: $50,000 - $50,000 base (USD)
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.