FormAssembly is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join the team! The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the building of, planning, execution, and measurement of FormAssembly email campaign strategies sent through Marketo. Key responsibilities will be identifying segments, working closely with automation, building out nurture tracks, running A/B tests, and consistently iterating over our email campaigns.
You will need to analyze what has been done until present and lead the way into FormAssembly’s next level of email growth for prospects and customers. You’ll work closely with other members of the Marketing team to ensure emails are relying on industry best practices, being thoroughly tested, and consistently optimized for continued growth.
About the Role:
- Own the strategy and execution of email campaigns and automated email programs.
- Have a thorough understanding of Salesforce and Marketo in order to create sophisticated email segmentation strategies.
- Operate with a customer-centric mentality; always planning with the prospect to customer lifecycle journey in mind.
- Write and edit email content using brand voice and tone
- Experiment, analyze, and manage monthly email calendars to hit monthly goals.
- Gather, report, and forecast the performance of emails to help set and pace toward performance goals.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop email template designs with email best practices in mind.
- Have a working knowledge of email deliverability and regulatory compliance best practices.
- Marketo experience required
- 2+ years of lifecycle and email marketing experience
- Extensive copywriting and editing experience, and experience working with a brand voice
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Ability to lead rest of team in sending emails that make an impact and convert
- Extensive email analytics knowledge
- Email A/B testing experience
- Salesforce experience required
- Keen attention to detail
- HTML/CSS experience as it relates to emails is required
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience as it relates to emails is a plus
- The ability to manage various projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
FormAssembly is a 100% remote, fast-growing SaaS company with teammates all over the world that come together every day to help customers streamline data collection processes. We’re chasing major growth goals year after year, and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
FormAssembly works with 5,000+ leading companies worldwide to help them collect data quickly and securely, including Amazon, PayPal, Dell Harvard, and more. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four years in a row, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader. As we grow rapidly and adapt our product to better serve our impressive roster of customers, we’re also dedicated to fostering community and building relationships with our coworkers.
For a glimpse at what it’s like to work at a SaaS company with 35% year over year growth and teammates from all over the world who live out our core values of transparency, accountability, curiosity, ambition, composure, and kindness, learn about our awesome team and how and why we work remotely.
If you share our core values and want to work together to build something great for our customers, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
Perks & Benefits:
FormAssembly offers competitive benefits that help to promote health and well-being, personal growth, and work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Fully remote culture, even before the pandemic. We know how to do remote culture well.
- Work anywhere, or everywhere. We embrace mobility.
- Robust benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!