At Fleet Complete, our vision is to connect everyone with everything – everywhere. We are a leading global provider of IoT solutions in the connected commercial vehicle space and mobile workforce management.
Our company has been on an exciting journey, starting back in 2000 when our CEO, Tony Lourakis, founded Complete Innovations. Today, we are a global organization with 800 staff and growing! Our journey continues as we evolve and transform to support the challenges and needs of our customers.
This is a great time to be in an IOT organization and help define the future in this space. The McKinsey Center for Future Mobility predicts that by 2030, telematics will be a $750 billion industry worldwide. “After decades as a niche feature, telematics is merging into the automotive mainstream,” McKinsey reports. We have a big appetite for growth and a passion for innovation. Our products help improve safety standards, dispatching, fleet tracking, regulatory compliance and mobile staff management. Learn more about us.
Overall Role Mandate
In this role as the Email Marketing Specialist for North America, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other Sales and Marketing teams.
What We Are Looking For
- Degree in Business Admin, Marketing or equivalent relevant experience
- HubSpot certified or ability to show completion of HubSpot Marketing Courses
- 3+ years of experience building high-converting emails - writing, editing, and publishing
- 3+ years of experience building automation workflows - planning building, testing, and optimizing
- Data-driven and highly analytical with proficiency in email marketing analytics
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute high converting email campaigns
- Strong proficiency in email best practices and maintaining email deliverability standards
- Creativity and the ability to develop aesthetically pleasing email templates
- Experience with HubSpot, Canva, and Google suite of tools
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding conversion targets & KPIs
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
Your role will encompass the following
- Build and Send Newsletters, Product Update, and Promotional mass emails
- Create and optimize high-converting lead gen (list rental) and Nurture campaigns
- Build and optimize automated onboarding flows
- Monitor, manage and report on email performance, with a focus on deliverability
- Test and iterate to optimize mass messaging and automated campaigns per defined KPIs
- Manage email templates and content within HubSpot
- Work with Marketing Team to execute additional email marketing strategies as required
- Build out strategy to grow our email lists
- Work with Marketing Manager and marketing team to develop an effective email marketing strategy
- Work with content manager to ensure we have the right content for emails
- Build out email marketing campaigns (drip + newsletter blasts) with regular updates
- Build our sales and retention campaigns
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
- Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
We would love you to have the following
- Experience with HubSpot/Salesforce Integration
Fleet Complete is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants to make their requirements known when contacted.