Flatiron School is seeking a data-driven Email Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing team!
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, execution, and performance of email campaigns and automated email programs. You will be tasked with creating scalable and efficient email campaigns that help the team grow with our scaling business. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of Marketo email marketing experience, an analytical mindset, and technical ability.
- Own the strategy and execution of email campaigns and automated email programs.
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer database in order to create sophisticated email segmentation strategies.
- Operate with a customer-centric mentality; always planning with the student lifecycle journey in mind.
- Write and edit email content using brand voice and tone
- Experiment, analyze, and manage monthly email calendars to hit monthly goals.
- Gather, report, and forecast the performance of emails to help set and pace toward performance goals.
- Collaborate with the brand team to develop email template designs with email best practices in mind.
- Have a working knowledge of email deliverability and regulatory compliance best practices.
- 2+ years of lifecycle and email marketing experience
- Extensive copywriting and editing experience, and experience working with a brand voice
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Marketo experience is a plus
- Keen attention to detail
- HTML experience is a plus
- The ability to manage various projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to enable the pursuit of a better life through education.
Expected Compensation Range:
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to launch careers in tech. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now offer programs in software engineering, data science, and cybersecurity to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Since our inception in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of students with skills, community, and an immersive outcomes-driven program. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Flatiron School provides equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, relationship or association with a protected veteran, military status or any other legally protected characteristic. This includes recruiting, hiring, working conditions, benefits, and other employment matters such as pay, promotion, demotion, transfer, termination, and reduction in force. It is the policy of Flatiron School to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and to ensure equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment or potential employment. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Flatiron School values and encourages diversity and solicits applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, change of sex or transgender status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Flatiron School is committed to working with people from all walks of life. If you require a reasonable accommodation in any part of the employment process, please contact [email protected]