Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
About The Role
You will manage the activation of customer data to develop and execute an end-to-end CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (with specific focus on email, push notifications and in app messages).
You will continuously refine our multi-channel comms and develop retention strategies to deliver an outstanding customer experience, applying best practices and being up-to-date with the CRM state of art.
You will support the CRM Manager to define the customer lifecycle and help define the contact strategies across all customer touch-points as well as define key client segments for improved targeting and CRM program effectiveness.
You will ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics that are tracked and analysed: all activity should be insight driven and measurable. You will be owner of the weekly/monthly reporting and ad hoc deep dives.
- You have 2-3 years minimum experience working in Digital Marketing and CRM, mobile and web environment.
- You have experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have experience with ESPs (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, etc).
- Proficient in HTML
- Good copywriting skills.
- Having experience in SQL is desirable.
- Proficient in Excel.
- You are able to develop & optimise CRM flows to drive revenue.
- You know how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing insights.
- You are commercially savvy, analytical and data-driven.
- You have experience in A/B testing and dynamic templates.
- You are an organized, responsible and proactive person.
- You have the ability to optimize, prioritize and organize your time.
- You have the ability to carry out a high pace of work.
- You are able to communicate in English in a fluent way.
- You know how to potentiate the team-work and keep motivated everyone in the team.
- You consider yourself a versatile person, with the ability to execute a project from the initial phase to the final execution.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!