Looking for a workplace that has competitive pay, excellent benefits, and takes an active interest in your professional development? We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we are dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement! We started Power Equipment Direct with the belief that buying power equipment products should be simple. Since then, with the help of our outstanding associates, Power Equipment Direct has grown into a Top-100 eCommerce company specializing in the outdoor power equipment (OPE) and HVAC industries. In 2012, we became a part of the Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. family of companies.
Join our team today! We are currently seeking a forward-thinking and resourceful Email Marketing Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a top-rated company comprised of fun, hardworking individuals. This self-starter will be responsible for email strategy, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of diverse types of email campaigns. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for strategic and tactical execution of email marketing campaigns and projects. The ideal candidate will have strong experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns along with reporting, database management, and content development.
This is a remote role that will require up to 15% travel to the Chicago area (Covid restrictions permitting) for meetings and collaboration, as needed.
- Develop and implement an email program in collaboration with team members to execute the marketing strategy
- Manage email marketing processes - workflows, segmentation, list management, testing, reporting, and optimization
- Develop and execute email campaigns to support promotions and company initiatives
- Create and execute campaigns to cultivate customer relationships and drive sales performance
- Use customer data to maximize campaign performance
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Ensure email compliance (including CCPA) and spam regulations (CAN-SPAM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field and 2+ years of experience in email marketing, email campaign automation, and integrated marketing communications (IMC) OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience, required
- Prior email marketing experience, required
- Technical and creative writing skills
- Experience using HTML and CSS in an email context
- Experience using enterprise-level email systems such as Iterable, Responsys, or SalesForce Marketing Cloud, preferred
- Innovative email design portfolio
- A love for testing, analytics, and using data to tell a story
- Experience with strategizing, planning, coding, and optimizing dynamic content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple competing tasks, and work independently
- Familiarity with outdoor power equipment and/or HVAC equipment (even as a homeowner) a huge plus!
- Ability to travel to the Chicago area, up to 15% (when things return to normal)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Excellent 401(k), PTO, and benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- A great work environment that makes you want to be at work every day
- Team building and companywide events throughout the year
- Incredible employee discounts on company products
- Internal training programs tailored to your development interests
- A wide variety of local discounts, plus all of Ferguson Inc. employee perks
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information