Founded in 1985 by Frank Zarabi, FAM Brands provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners. Our unique performance materials and versatile apparel designs-along with our competitive pricing strategies-have enabled us to become leaders in apparel industry. Our ability to thrive, centers around impeccable design and excellent branding. Our designers and production teams collaborate closely with our factories to create exception fashion strategies and details. Our world-class brands include Marika, Balance Collection, Bally Total Fitness, Tehama, Peace and Pearls, Eddie Bauer, Orvis, Woolrich, and more.
We are the trailblazers for activewear. Champions of fitness. We're for simple, elegant and vibrant designs. Our employees are star-reachers, bridge-builders, leaders and teammates. We are family-owned and operated. We are FAM Brands. We are growing and focused on strategic initiatives. Our factories are safe and our employees are valued. We are worldwide, world-class, forward-thinking and forward-looking. We work hard and believe in the work we do. We're for executional excellence and achieving our dreams. We are FAM Brands.
Email Marketing Specialist
Remote - California or Washington
Full-Time, Regular Employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits package including: Vacation, Sick Time, Personal Holiday, Company Holidays, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Coverage for Medical (PPO & HMO), Dental (DPO & DMO) and Vision, Company Paid Life & Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k Match, Pet Insurance, Hartford Supplemental Insurance Policies (Life, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital), Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent), Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Onsite Food Options, and more!
SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- FAM Brands is looking for an Email or CRM Marketing Specialist to help develop, manage, and optimize our email and sms campaigns for Wildfox.com, Ellie.com, Threedots.com and Marika.com.
- Oversee the day-to-day production of email and SMS campaigns and marketing calendar for multiple brands, with heavy emphasis on meaningful and relevant customer messaging
- Develop and execute email and text marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Direct the message content and subject line copywriting, along with 1 witty direct report and other internal teams
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Report on key metrics and goals for customer acquisition/conversion and retention
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies
- Collaborate closely with our in-house team to develop artwork and copy to fulfill channel objectives and deliver on brand look, tone, and feel
- Partner with our Growth team to improve back-end automation, as well as to launch and optimize lead nurturing and win-back campaigns
- Work with our data, growth, and legal teams to develop and segment target audiences to make our email programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 4+ years’ experience working directly in email and SMS marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience within an ecommerce apparel background is preferred, but multi-segment branding and email management is a must
- Experience working with Klaviyo or MailChimp or a comparable email marketing program
- Familiarity with automated drip campaigns
- Strong copywriting / copyediting skills with proficiency in AP Style
- HTML/CSS experience a plus
- Incredibly organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, love adhering to deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunities & Diversity
FAM Brands is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. FAM Brands makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.