EF Educational Tours is looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our in-house creative and marketing team. As an Email Marketing Specialist, your job will be to plan, manage, build, deploy, and analyze email campaigns for EF Educational Tours (US and Canada), EF Explore America, EF Tours for Girls, and EF College Study.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with marketing campaign managers, creative producers, copywriters and designers in creating email content for our group leaders, students and parents
- Partner with the data automations team to define email list segmentation
- Provide email best practices and continuously propose test strategies for new campaigns
- Code mobile-friendly HTML email templates
- Build dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
- Create and maintain automated email journeys to nurture and engage our customers
- Work with partners in marketing to execute seasonal lead gen email drops as part of multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Monitor email trends and technology, and work to enhance our email marketing success
- 2-3 years of experience working with enterprise Campaign Management Tools such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo
- Experience creating and managing email campaigns that utilize customer data to create personalized customer journeys
- Ability to code responsive HTML/CSS email templates
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, while consistently meeting deadlines for campaigns
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Ability to think through complex problems and find simple solutions to tackle them
Who We Are:
- We’re the in-house agency for EF Tours. You can check out some of our work at eftours.com, and you’ll quickly see that we’re not the stereotypical in-house agency.
- We’re a gang of about 70 staff, based in 2 offices (most in Boston, MA and some in Toronto, Canada)
- We’re writers, designers, UXers (designers, researchers, and analysts), video editors, shooters, producers, photographers, marketing managers, data scientists, lead-generators, and more.
- We can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
- We’re a spirited bunch with an incredibly diverse set of skills—from competitive fencing to professional shoe testing to artisan bag-making to taking care of a fainting goat named Brian. (Really.)
- We’re a passionate crew that focuses on making great work, and we have lots of fun doing it.
It’s the widest range of projects you’ll ever find under two roofs. And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it all, from 200 page catalogues to billboards, websites to videos shot in exotic locations, email/display campaigns to backpacks (literally down to the color and placement of every stitch).
We do everything from the classic (or stereotypical if you insist) in-house work to the crazy-amazing career-making campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something we’re psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats and/or park pigeons.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Work in our beautiful Cambridge office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). You can expect:
- Paid international travel at least once a year (more as you grow with us)
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion