Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About this role:
By month 3 you'll
- Get completely familiar with Drift’s tech platforms, their purpose, what’s working and what needs to be further optimized.
- Get up to speed on Marketo, how it works, what’s working and what needs to be further optimized.
- Have a grasp Drift’s email marketing baseline metrics, understanding our highest converting email nurtures and develop a plan for how we can begin to improve
- Understand the workflows of the team and who your internal team members are that will help you be successful.
- Have developed your first email program including list segmentation, HTML template build, test, and deploy
By month 6 you'll
- Have developed a plan for segmented email nurtures by persona and prioritized by impact and effort.
- Have optimized our MKTO instance to simplify, focus on what matters and create a repeatable process for deploying email programs that scales with how we work as a marketing team.
- Have an understanding on the areas of our email marketing program that require optimization and have created a roadmap for how we can improve.
By 1 year you’ll
- Have a compelling story for the impact you’ve made on our MKTO instance and related email marketing programs with results to show for all of your effort.
- Have implemented new nurture programs and email campaigns that have made a positive impact on the conversion rate of the email marketing channel.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of email marketing and Marketo administration experience in b2b context
- Ability to develop an email marketing strategy, segmentation, build, test and deploy campaigns
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to communicate proactively without close supervision
- Experience in creating and implementing successful email programs to target new prospects and accounts with a range of tactics and technologies
- Experience with account-based marketing, inbound marketing, and demand generation strategies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, focus on relationship building
- Strong history with Marketo and Salesforce knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Background in demand generation and SaaS/technology
- Experience with Asana or project management tools a plus
- Self-motivated problem solver
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!