DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative demand campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
You are a Marketing Professional with experience using marketing technologies to execute omni-channel campaigns including audience building, demand generation, and nurture programs. You will deliver marketing programs that span the entire prospect lifecycle including activation, re-engagement, and nurture. You’ll manage segments, content, and the communication journey to deliver high quality leads in close alignment with peers across the marketing organization. This position is based in Sao Paulo supporting the Latin America region.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Email Marketing Manager and is designated flex.
- Help define and drive strategy to increase engagement across all broadcast email streams such as Newsletters, Webinars, and other Ad-Hoc Customer Emails.
- Manage the email communication calendar across multiple teams, proactively solving audience conflicts as they arise.
- Own email communication development and execution with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive customer engagement and adoption.
- Strategize and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance.
- Develop recurring and ad-hoc reporting on email program and channel performance and analyze response data to identify opportunities for improvement; maintain related documentation as needed.
- Support team members on campaign overflow as needed.
- Stay abreast and implement industry trends and best practices related to technology, testing, and deliverability.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in marketing or sales
- Hands-on experience using Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot required
- Native Portuguese speaker and fluent in English
- Minimum 2 years of email marketing or marketing automation experience
- Basic experience with HTML, SQL
- Experience building reports using Salesforce, Tableau, Qlik or similar reporting tools
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; experience coordinating email programs and audiences across multiple teams
- Ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Spanish - intermediate level or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed with strong project and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.