Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
The Email Marketing Specialist will oversee AMSL’s marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and its deployment across the organisation. You will actively advocate the use of marketing automation across the enterprise to support accelerated growth. You will execute the support, training, implementation, and consultative efforts needed to maximise the value of marketing automation and optimise the customer journeys across the different Divisions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead outreach functions in establishing coordinated processes and data structures to support the company’s Divisions/Brands and regional marketing efforts, develop lead-scoring processes to develop rich constituent profiles and develop marketing automation programs, including in-system assets (such as email templates, smart campaigns, smart lists, and reports) and other deliverables for use outside of the system (such as process documentation and training materials)
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Execute inbound marketing, lead management, and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition via the Marketing Automation platform
- Work alongside Marketing Department and Inside Sales to optimise the customer journeys using the Marketing Automation platform
- Work with Marketing Team to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs
- Create robust email and landing page templates with input from management Team as required
- Oversee database management – segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management, etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management, and compliance with Global opt-in laws and regulations
- Implement best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns, etc.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, etc.), optimise campaign results, and measure the relative impact of various tactics
- Work with our internal graphic designers and other team members to maintain the integrity of AMSL/NZMS and global brand guidelines
- Leverage system reporting capabilities to provide the business with timely and pertinent information
- Train and nurture users within the Marketing Automation platform
- Assist the events team with any automation or campaigns through the Marketing Automation platform
- Assist the marketing team with ad-hoc tasks as required such as updating the websites etc.
- Ensure that all marketing collateral is compliant and that every detail about the product is correct and meets the requirements of the company and regulatory bodies in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business/computer science/communication or related field
- Experience working in marketing automation or email marketing platforms (HubSpot and/or Marketing Cloud)
- Exposure of managing optimisation processes and A/B and/or multivariate testing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience executing email campaigns and/or lead generation optimisation
- Experience in email marketing campaign execution and basic HTML coding knowledge
- An interest in medical science or willingness to learn about the medical devices industry
- Experience in creating designs and artwork (graphics experience) is an advantage
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Effective communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to multi-task, meet multiple deadlines and project management skills
- Self-motivated with creative thinking
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent ability to handle new technology/software
- Analytical skills with automation software and report building
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.