The Email Marketing Specialist will oversee all aspects of DealerOn’s B2B email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy. We are seeking a data-driven professional who will help sharpen and enhance our email marketing strategies and outcomes. This is a mid-level, remote position reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Produce and execute all email campaigns, including building emails from templates as well as from design concepts utilizing HTML.
- Copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Manage and execute email marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders.
- Use customer data such as web-behavior to drive the message and content personalization.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Build and implement on-brand email campaigns submitted by the design team. Work with the art director, designers, and copywriters to optimize template structure based on best practices.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports for emails and the DealerOn website that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, unique page views, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience managing email marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms (Preferably Pardot).
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analyzing the performance of a large email marketing database.
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Google Analytics certified
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands
- Dependable, follows instructions and takes initiative to solve problems
- Previous experience working in automotive
We are an online marketing company providing website and agency services to automotive dealerships across North and South America. We are known for our cutting-edge products that streamline the car buying process and provide an experience both shoppers and dealers love. Our business model is working: we were recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row, expanding to over 30 manufacturer relationship, and over 4,000 dealer partners. We are proud of what our company has done, and it’s all due to the talented and diverse team we’ve been lucky enough to assemble.
Perks And Benefits
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Flexible PTO + Sick Leave
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave
- 8 Paid National Holidays
- State of the art technology
- Company-paid basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary long-term/short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Optional Healthcare/Dependent Care FSA Account
DealerOn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We also participate in E-Verify (for more information, click here: E-verify Participation and Right to Work).