Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Position: Email Marketing Specialist - Senior Associate
Locations: Grand Rapids; Chicago; open to remote as well
This role is responsible for the development, management, and optimization of all email campaigns and marketing automation emails. Applies email marketing best practices to ensure successful delivery and conversion. Also manages scheduling and helps determine/track segmenting and cross-over. This position also helps with DAM and Event content entry/creation as necessary to support emails. Will also support marketing automation campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have The Following
- 2-4 years experience in email marketing
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred but not required.
Other Required Skills
- Experience developing, managing and optimizing email campaigns.
- Must have knowledge of HTML and responsive email best practices.
- Should have some experience with Marketing Automation. Marketo/Eloqua is preferred.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team that includes Data, Creative, Strategy, and Project Management.
- Ability to develop and refine execution processes that include timely requests/delivery to Creative, Development, Proofing, etc.
- Ability to manage e-communications calendar. Help identify and execute improvements to the tools and process.
- Ability to create documentation and train stakeholders on process and best practices.
- Manage creation and optimization of all email templates.
- Help identify new template needs.
- Help continuously analyze and improve e-comm program and identify enhancement opportunities based on improved knowledge and insight gained from analytics.
- Manage development of test strategies to maximize effectiveness and deliverability.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM requirements, other key regulations (CASL, GDPR, etc.) ISPs, monitoring tools and best practices, staying abreast of changes in landscape that require adjustment of strategies to ensure deliverability.
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and proactive attitude, as well as comfort with working in a corporate environment with a distributed team.
- Motivated self-starter that keeps up with new digital trends and tools.
- Experience reviewing and modifying content to ensure optimization.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines.
- Image optimization standards for email and the web
- Email client and device testing
Other Preferred Skills
About The Team
Market Development and Sales (MDS): MDS supports Crowe in achieving its growth objectives by developing and executing national and international programs to build brand awareness for Crowe; promoting Crowe's thought leadership and positioning its experts in the markets it serves in both marketing and media channels; implementing lead management programs through integrated marketing and communications; and enabling revenue generation through multiple sales channels. MDS is also responsible for new product development and the Firm’s Client Experience initiative.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More About Crowe
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.