Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for a Email Marketing Specialist with hands-on email service provider experience to join our team. This position is responsible for the management and execution of the daily email campaign, daily QA, tracking/measuring the success of campaigns, and calendar coordination for the Europe region. This is a fast paced, hands-on role that requires strong attention to detail and the ability to recognize and prioritize time sensitive projects. You will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Director.
What will you do?
- Manage day-to-day production and schedule for all email programs including performance, and product focused campaigns
- Manage and optimize transactional and trigger email campaigns
- Understand the Crocs brand position and ensure consistent on-brand Email, On-site and Social Media messaging and presence
- Leverage data and apply industry best practices to optimize the Email program
- Prepare campaign briefs with focus on copy creation and creative direction
- Responsible for A/B testing set-up and deployment
- Responsible for tracking code set-up
- Conduct quality assurance to ensure emails are accurate inclusive of images, links and tracking without error
- Manage relations with external agencies and vendors
- Support the Digital Marketing Director with email projects from concept to launch
- Track, analyze and report on results
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Economics or relevant subjects.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as mail or CRM specialist.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience using major ESP platforms (SFMC, SendGrid, etc.)
- Experience using major analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) is preferred
- Very high attention to details
- Experience working closely with creative/design and coding teams is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of email best practices
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to gain alignment and problem solve collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Takes initiative to generate ideas to drive business and contribute to organizational effectiveness
- Results oriented. Strives to hit metric-driven goals and searches for the right solutions for Crocs
- Collaborative team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our virtual office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!