CourseKey is on a mission to change the Career Education industry with a cutting edge SaaS Platform for vocational-focused training businesses. Our products support C-Level leaders and their organizations to increase revenue and maintain compliance. Launched in 2015, CourseKey has quickly grown to support over 200 organizations and hundreds of thousands of learners across the United States. With ~$20M in VC funding, CourseKey is poised for explosive growth. Be a part of our journey as we make a difference in education.
The Email Marketing Specialist is concerned first and foremost with executing the company's email marketing strategy to engage, nurture, and drive lead generation and customer loyalty. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Specialist will be primarily responsible for email marketing, database segmentation/list building, data analysis, testing, and campaign optimization.
We are seeking a go-getter who understands how to drive demand at every stage of the customer lifecycle to join our growing Marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and execute email campaigns and nurturing streams to generate leads and customer loyalty
- Prepare and maintain CRM mailing lists for marketing campaigns
- Email planning, list pulls, segmentation, email development, scheduling and deployment, A/B testing, post-campaign analysis, and performance reporting
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues on the role of email in campaigns/initiatives, including key messaging and design requirements
- Provide support of HubSpot CRM/data quality efforts by monitoring and processing contact updates, email bounce backs, and contact subscription preferences
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and success partners to conceptualize, build, and maintain email programs that fulfill customer needs and business objectives
What you’ll bring:
- Experience building, testing, and managing email campaigns within HubSpot
- Unparalleled organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to excel in a distributed work environment
- Previous experience at a company that served higher education or career education school is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Company-wide bonus program for all non-sales employees. (Don’t worry Sales, we have an incredibly competitive commission plan just for you)
- Competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Flexible work schedules and a remote-first team.
- Unlimited PTO
At CourseKey we believe in hiring the best and brightest talent. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value diversity and understand that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success.