This is a remote position.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the scheduling, creation, execution and analysis of email marketing programs for multiple law firm clients. You will be expected to be the expert when it comes to email marketing and join client calls in that capacity.
This is a NEW role so you’ll be responsible for helping us build processes and set performance measures. Applicants MUST have prior experience and demonstrable success in email marketing to be considered, as well as a working knowledge of Constant Contact specifically.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be expected to use prior experience to help define how we achieve maximum ROI for clients through email marketing. This person will also be expected to join client calls to support the Sales team and/or Client Services team as we work to grow our email marketing client base.
The Email Marketing Specialist will have a team of digital marketing experts, content writers, and IT support to lean on. This role will grow to be a critical part of our team so applicants should have the ability to build strong internal relationships and create trust with highly educated and intelligent legal clients.
- Join calls with clients and prospects to serve as the email marketing expert
- Work closely with our digital marketing teams to create and deliver compelling email communications for various audiences, including newsletters, surveys, and law firm announcements.
- Work closely with our content writers to plan email content (you don’t write emails but will need to create content briefs)
- Optimize and edit email copy and design
- Create email templates branded to our legal clients
- Partner with IT on the technical set up to ensure high email deliverability
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in email marketing campaigns for law firm clients
- Research and analyze competitor email marketing strategies
- Daily monitoring of campaign and delivery performance
- Segment email lists and develop systems for nurture campaigns to various audiences
- Manage and segment subscriber databases to grow the client email lists and improve engagement metrics
- Assist digital marketing teams in creating highly responsive and effective landing pages
- Measure effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and monitor subscriptions to continually improve ROI from email marketing efforts
- Analyze analytics and generate performance reports to be included in marketing performance reports
- Log and monitor web development bugs affecting the email marketing program to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- "A" players with proven email marketing success (experience is not enough!)
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence and motivation to grow
- Ability to create email marketing strategies and break them down to the task level
- Experience with Constant Contact
- Minimum 1-3 years of email marketing experience
- Experience writing and editing email marketing content
- Strong HTML & CSS skills (especially with email-based HTML limitations)
- Basic understanding of mail server configuration
- Experience with registrars (registering and transferring domain name ownership)
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and email best practices
- Web analytics experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or G Suite office software
- Experience with web analytics, A/B and multivariate experiments to improve email KPIs
- Data-driven thinking as this is a very technical and data-rich environment
- Excellent communication skills - within the team, other departments and with external clients
- Manage client budgets and campaign resources
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online lead generation
- Ability to manage multiple campaign projects, clients and deadlines
- Understanding of the legal industry and how law firms work is a plus
- A quiet dedicated homework environment with reliable high-speed internet access
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses after 12 months
- 401k participation after 12 months
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments.