CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that's fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform's value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Email Marketing Specialist
As our Email Marketing Specialist you will help develop and execute CommentSold's B2C and B2B lifecycle marketing strategy across all touchpoints and stages of the customer journey. You will partner with our product and marketing teams to develop a deep understanding of email marketing and build on company standards for email distribution. If you're an Entry to Intermediate level email marketer, then this role is for you!
In this role, you will
- Coordinate project deliverables and foster collaboration with cross-functional teams (creative, product, etc.) to deliver best-in-class templates, content and communications that maximize lead and customer engagement
- Support day-to-day operations of CommentSold's multichannel marketing program, including email, SMS and push notifications, by supporting campaign development, setup, QA and reporting in SFMC and Iterable
- Own mappings of detailed journey flows for automated workflows (including trigger qualifications, suppressions, segmentation, etc.)
- Work within our ESP platforms to create and launch cross-channel marketing campaigns on time and error-free
- Manage project deliverables and drive collaboration with our creative and product teams to ensure we're sending best-in-class email, push and mobile messages
- Analyze campaign performance data and report out on results
- Design testing strategies to continually optimize and improve existing communications and automated workflows (copy, timing, email design, triggers, etc.)
If you're right for this role, you have
- 1-2+ years experience launching large scale marketing campaigns using automation platforms such as Iterable, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Ability to analyze campaign performance metrics and derive insights
- Functional proficiency with HTML/CSS for email a plus
- Understanding of fundamental email and mobile marketing best practices and customer lifecycle marketing
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women's retail space in a major way - and that's no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we're always excited to grow our team's perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
We love our values
We're building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can't be turned off when the computer's away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn't for everyone, so if you're right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We're intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say "got it," our team knows we're owning it, we're following through, and we'll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we're all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven't Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We're a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we're the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle's more fun when we're winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they're pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There's no hesitation in being direct; since we're surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.