Collette is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing Marketing Team. This is a hybrid role based out of our Pawtucket, RI headquarters.
About Collette: Let Us Show You the World
There has never been a better time to be in the travel industry. See the world, connect with others, and experience the immersive benefits of one of the trendiest industries when you join the Collette team! As the longest-running tour operator in North America, our family-owned business leads the industry in innovation and expertise. Collette’s passionate team works hard to fulfill travel dreams and is always looking for talent that will help to shape the company’s future. Being part of the Collette team means having a willingness to grow, a desire to learn and ask questions, and a zest for seeing the world. From giving back to local communities to creating incredible experiences for a world of travelers and being part of a value-oriented team that cares for one another – Collette is all about the people. So, what are you waiting for? Your journey starts here.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for producing all emails on time to specifications. This role will be working on emails to support marketing campaigns and customer journey communications. The ideal candidate for this role must be detailed oriented, have a positive attitude, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Implement email marketing strategy, including seamless communication throughout the customer journey and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain email marketing calendar to incorporate cross functional initiatives into email correspondence
- Coordinate the development of designed and coded creative assets for email campaign.
- Q/A all emails prior to deployment for accuracy in content and links.
- Monitor ongoing performance of the company email program. This includes measurement toward key performance indicators and goals.
- Maintain Email Lists, Email Work Flows, and Email List Segmentation
- Build out email template flexibility
- Devise and execute A/B testing managing testing calendar, record results and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer segments, send time and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall email program through new trends and best practices.
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal teams.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Associate degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience working with ESP (Email Service Provider)
- HubSpot knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites preferred
- Must be a team player with the ability to work within a highly collaborative environment
Keys to Success:
- Strong communication both written and verbal, multitasking and time management skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn