We are lucky to be in a position to offer several opportunities to join our team. We're happy to share that we remain COVID-19 free and are continuing to take the necessary precautions to prioritize the health and safety of all our staff.
We are having our office population continue to work from home for the remainder of 2020 and have adapted many of our processes and programs (including Onboarding) to ensure all of Team Clearly can work remotely in the safest and most efficient way possible.
Founded in Vancouver in 2000, Clearly's mission is to eradicate poor vision in the world - the largest unaddressed disability - by 2050. Clearly serves this mission and its community by providing people with the most accessible and affordable optical products. Clearly was the first Canadian retailer to offer eyewear online and is now a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses.
We are now seeking a mission-driven leader to join our customer obsessed marketing team to make our digital touchpoints more personal, relevant and impactful. The successful candidate will develop and execute email marketing strategies that build brand awareness, increase purchase intent, and drive retention.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all elements of the email marketing channel including audience segmentation, setup, editing, testing, and deployment of campaigns. You will have a passion for results-driven data and a natural curiosity to understand every facet of the customer.
This is a unique opportunity to build a best-in-class digital experience, that will help Clearly serve millions of consumers in North America, Australia, and New Zealand.
How does one (perfect) workday look like?
You start your day fresh with a breakfast and caffeine (or not) and get together with your team to discuss the best ways to optimize one of our most important marketing touchpoints. With raw enthusiasm, you studiously review the performance of your email campaigns across the various lifecycles, and transactional emails to prepare recommendations on how to improve performance. With an appetite for innovation & growth, you will be designing experiments to validate what the data is telling you. You will be very much hands-on and taking ownership of your campaigns through execution and reporting on your campaigns.
Your 5 main KPIs?
- Growing incremental revenue
- Improving email engagement metrics eg. Open and click through rates
- Email list growth
- Customer retention
- Customer experience eg. NPS
Why we want you?
- Because our Mission to eradicate poor vision in the World is now your Mission as well
- Because you know what you are talking about: 2-5 years of experience with executing email programs, ideally in ecommerce
- Because your education is related to Marketing, Digital Marketing, or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- Because you have experience in Bronto, Responsys or a similar major ESP, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Excel.
- Because you are analytically driven, with proven success in translating data into insights and action
- Because pursuit for how to continuously exceed performance goals
- Because you understand how to think through the user journey that surrounds the email experience
- Because you have experience building, sending, and analyzing email campaigns and programs.
- Because you have knowledge and understanding of CANSPAM and CASL legislation.
- Because you have strong organization and project management skills.
- Because you have some knowledge of HTML and CSS for email
- Because you have strong communication skills and ability to work with many different people.
- Because you love solving problems
- Because you have a detail-oriented mindset and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
To succeed on our team, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.