Overview We’ve heard there’s a mystical being out there the Spam Folder shivers anytime it hears the name.
The emails you craft are the highlight of people’s inbox (even more-so than the ones they get from displaced princes needing help)
Your open rates are set higher than the heavens and your unsubscribe button hasn’t been used since your grandma first asked you to help her set up her first AOL account.
You … are an Email Marketing Llama-Corn! (it’s like a unicorn … only more majestic and fluffy)
(If you're concerned with the perks and benefits and what the organizational structure/philosophy is - we get it - scroll down to check them out - then scroll back up to see what you'll be doing while enjoying all the pizazz of being a part of Llama Nation.)
NOTE: Currently only considering candidates that are local to the Springfield/Branson area. No relocation provided for this position. Thanks :)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manages each element of email marketing campaigns for clients including creative development, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring
- Analyzes all aspects of the email program’s performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve the effectiveness of campaigns and adjusting the email marketing plan as required
- Tests and analyzes new customer segments and maps out strategy based upon email performance and marketing objectives
- Responsible for developing systems optimizations to drive efficiencies and enable the execution of strategic plans
- Acts as a subject matter expert in email marketing
- Identify target audience and grow email lists
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Consistently researches and implements global compliance requirements
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- A minimum of 2 years of email marketing experience
- Database management and list creation experience
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, GDPR and CAN-SPAM regulations
- Experience with multiple ESPs including, MailChimp, Klaviyo, DotDigital, Listrak, etc.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- eCommerce experience a plus
Why it’s Awesome Being a Llama
- Teammates and leaders that connect with and empower you
- Unlimited Coffee and (mostly) healthy snacks
- Full transparency from all levels of leadership
- Personal Development Library
- Llama Birthday lunches
- Monthly team lunches
- Ping Pong table and Oculus VR and the occasional appearance of retro gaming systems
- Creative Commons area with comfy chairs and couches
BENEFITS & PERKS Insurance: We offer excellent group health insurance plans for you and your family, as well as life, dental, and vision insurance options.
Fitness: We encourage all of our Llamas to take care of themselves both inside and outside of the office by reimbursing up to $25 per month for gym/fitness memberships.
Food: Llamas love food. So naturally, we have food-related perks. We have built relationships with several local farmers that provide fresh, locally-produced milk, meat, eggsetra (see what I did there). We also have an onsite catering company for easy access to healthy meals (It’s incredible!) delivered right to your desk.
Gadgetry: We provide our Llamas with MacBook Pros for both in-office and home use. If you’d like, we also provide convertible standing desks. Don’t want the gadgetry perk to stop there? We also are able to extend our discounts at the Apple Store and Staples to our Citizens.
Financial: We also offer a 401k savings plan.
About Classy Llama Why do we exist?
We cultivate powerful, caring people who drive value for those around us.
How do we behave?
We are loving people who operate with courageous integrity and passionate ownership.
What do we do?
We build, maintain, and grow eCommerce solutions for our clients.
Classy Llama is an agency of a different breed. Despite our playful name, we could not be more serious about the level of integrity, excellence, and commitment we bring to our clients. Our passion is to help merchants leverage technology to sustainably grow and build their business. We serve our clients through digital commerce consulting, marketing, design, development, and support. With over 125 commerce sites and 400+ customizations and integrations under our belt, our team of commerce veterans has what it takes to create great digital experiences.