The Customer Experience Marketing and Email Planning team in the Customer Experience Marketing Division is seeking a meticulous and adaptable Marketing Specialist to be a marketing strategist for camera and printer marketing. This role will be the primary contact for camera and printer email strategies and creatives, including audience governance as well as create strategy briefs for new product launches for camera products
If you are a collaborative, team player with a strong marketing background this may be the job for you!
- Responsible for the ideation and creation of 20-30 marketing email campaigns a month as well as the email intake process with the email operations arm of our team
- Ideate the email concept based on data, product priorities, lifecycle and strategize with the Ecommerce team
- Coordinate the email and partner with legal & Ecomm to ensure disclaimers and promotions are accurate
- Partner with the creative team for email design
- Analyze the best opportunities for additional emails and lifecycle journeys through data and results and create testing plans
- Assist other areas of the business outside of camera and printer with their email efforts
- Manage an Omnichannel marketing calendar by integrating calendar with all marketing channels including campaign, influencer, social, search and paid social
- Maintain existing creative in automated email journeys and work towards building new lifecycle journeys with the support of the email ops team
- Additional strategy projects and responsibilities may include: managing a web banner calendar, collaborating with product planning group on product strategy briefs and aligning with various groups such as product planning, market research, omni and content teams to ensure collaboration and consensus for product and go to market strategy
- Participate in digital transformation for digital marketing
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field such as marketing or equivalent experience required plus 3-5 years of related experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working well across all levels of management and with various teams
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to multi-task is key
- Requires experience utilizing data to craft marketing strategies
- Requires experience with email concept creation
- Understanding of Data Driven Marketing, especially: Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Knowledge / Experience in other marketing channels like Social, Display, Push, or SMS
- Advanced Excel is required.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position