As Boostability’s Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for working with marketing team members to plan and execute multiple email campaigns per week under rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You’ll manage email marketing campaigns that will be promoted to unique customer segments using sales and behavioral data to optimize email delivery and performance. Some of your tasks include managing the email marketing calendar, creating, scheduling, and tracking all email marketing campaigns. You’ll be collaborating and working closely with other team members to plan email campaigns and segmentation strategies, monitor the email performance, track results, and implement proactive changes to improve performance. If this sounds like the job for you and you’re looking to contribute your passion for marketing to our team, we’d like to learn more about you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments about email creative, promotions, and results
- Use email marketing platform applications to create, schedule and send email campaigns and audience segmentation
- Analyze email campaign results and recommend changes for future email campaigns
- Test and assure the quality of email campaigns with team members prior to campaign launch
- Complete reporting and special assignments
- Manage the email marketing calendar
- Monitor the email marketing field and implement proactive changes to our department as new technology, policies, and trends develop
- Proactively identify and trouble-shoot multiple issues in complex programs
- Detailed and timely completion of additional special projects
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management
- Follow legal policies as directed
What You’ll Need To Succeed...
- 1 year of hands-on experience in email marketing automation is preferred
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Lucidchart
- Strong financial and analytical skills, detail-oriented, solid business sense, and good problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management and professional communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle operational schedules and production work
- Proficiency in Pardot/Salesforce a plus, but not required
- Availability to work beyond normal business hours (including weekends), as needed
Compensation: $37k + DOE
- This full-time position is eligible for benefits including; Health, Dental, Vision & 401k.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm. Regular and predictive attendance is required.